LINEDUC can be clipped onto bare or covered conductors, service drops and communications cables. On Spacer Cable systems, LINEDUC should always be used to cover the messenger near bare wire taps in order to eliminate short circuits caused by tree limbs, birds and squirrels.Required lengths can be cut at the job site from standard 8' sections. After LINEDUC is clipped over the conductor, it is anchored at the ends with tie wire to prevent longitudinal movement along the conductor.
• Eliminates conductor insulation abrasion and contact grounding
• Minimizes service interruptions and repair costs
• Prolongs the life of conductors and cables
• Durable, economical and easy to install
• Hot stick adaptable
• Reduces tree trimming needs